Mind the following rules of using this website, so that it can remain public.
(1) DO NOT ATTEMPT TO ACQUIRE ANY OLD TRAFFIC LIGHTS DOCUMENTED ON THIS SITE, and (2) DO NOT TAKE PICTURES OR ANY OTHER MEDIA FROM THIS SITE WITHOUT PERMISSION. Click here for more info.
HOUSING BRANDS of Charlottesville's Traffic Lights
Click on any brand name in red to see a list of all locations of it, and information on it. Click on any brand name in blue to see information on it.
3M Chapel Hill Crouse-Hinds Crouse-Hinds DeMco Eagle Signal Econolite Econolite Fortran Indicator Controls Corp. (ICC) Laboratory For Electronics (LFE) Marbelite Mark IV McCain McCain Native American Industries (NAI) Peek Siemens Traffic Control Technologies (TCT) Winko-Matic Winko-Matic
131 [Programmable Visibility] ? M R ? "Flatback" "Buttonback" "Bullseye" Square-Door ? (McCain-style back) Automatic Signal ? Ealge/Automatic Signal Programmable Visiblity Small logo ; Large logo ? ? Eagle "TCT" logo ; "TCT" w/ corners logo ; TCT (spelled out) logo (Non-LFE-style back) BR-25AT2N [Vertical School Beacons]
• Any thing in very small text are different generations of one model
• " ? " means that the model is unknown
• Text in quotations is the nickname of that signal model (used if the real model name is unknown)
• Text in italics are model mold styles (used if the model name is unknown and there is no recognized nickname, and only if there are different distinguishable styles besides the on described)